RSS Follow Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Voice Arts Awards
New Addition to the Family
My Artist Kai from Advanced Culture.
Update on my voice over journey...Part 2
QR Code

Categories

My Artist
Voice Over
powered by

My Blog

Update on my voice over journey...Part 2

This journey is not easy.  When distracted by day to day circumstances...one can lose
their way (Holding down a 9-5).  Voice Over, finding scripts, staying focused, recording my demo, audition, audition, audition!  There are so many opportunities, and timing is everything.  I thank every encouraging word and every helpful blog or tweet from my fellow VO Family. You let me know that I am not alone and that I can do this!

This is a new day.  This is what I want.  I will not give up.  Right now I am in the process of finalizing scripts for my Demo.  Looking into a few more coaching sessions, so I will have an awesome session.

Wish me well!

JBea

9 Comments to Update on my voice over journey...Part 2:

Comments RSS
https://www.ukbestessay.org/ on Wednesday, April 10, 2019 7:29 AM
It's a nice and informative update. Hope the next part will be even better!
Reply to comment

best essay writers site on Friday, September 6, 2019 6:21 AM
How are you doing now? I am lucky to find this post. I appreciate these updates.
Reply to comment

write me a dissertation on Wednesday, October 9, 2019 5:47 AM
All types blogs and posts are not helpful for the readers.Here the author is giving good thoughts and suggestions to each and every readers through this article.Quality of the content is the main element of the blog and this is the way of writing
Reply to comment

Certus Trading Reviews on Wednesday, October 9, 2019 8:58 AM
By the end of Certus Trading Reviews options course, you will be able to choose stocks that are set to take off over the next 12 months, structure your trades to make a more than 100% return and hedge your trades to make money even if you are dead wrong on the direction.
Reply to comment

zhului on Thursday, October 10, 2019 12:59 AM
A motor vehicle canada auto repair restoration workshop is an invaluable partner for auto owners. Though the said characteristics of a repair workshop would sometimes canada auto be hard to find, it would be worth the search.
Reply to comment

how to hack avakin life on Saturday, December 14, 2019 7:03 AM
it's just impossible) and so far we have not 've never received any negative comments that someone has been suspended or banned for using our hack. Zero means it is safe to use,
Reply to comment

piknu on Monday, December 16, 2019 4:22 AM
I see some amazingly important and kept up to length of your strength searching for in your on the site. I must want to share this post with my friends. Watching many great videos on instagram , please coming soon site piknu
Reply to comment

Google on Saturday, December 21, 2019 2:17 AM
I am glad to read this article.
Reply to comment

globeteacher on Tuesday, December 31, 2019 2:00 AM
Accreditation reputation of an online educational affiliation must be on a very basic level checked. One have to additionally explore it that whether the levels gave by that association is either bona fide and strong or now not.
Reply to comment